WELCOME

Welcome to our Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog for all lovers of Penny Black stamps....we are based in the UK but welcome entries worldwide...we post a new challenge on the first Saturday of each month and all we ask is that you use at least ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT STAMP, DIE OR STICKEROO as the main focus of your creation and that you please link back to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. To join in the fun please leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Inlinkz...so we can come visit you.

Saturday 24 July 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 111

Hi Everyone and welcome to Penny Black Saturday
big thank yous to all the folks who entered into last week's Anything But A Card Challenge and well done to the first timers or those who were out of their comfort zones but gave it a go...and what an array of fabulous projects you came up with

The winner chosen at random of the beautiful Bountiful stamp
from Butterfly Kisses is......

CAROLINE
aren't these money wallets just adorable....
Congratulations Caroline.....if you e-mail me with your address I will pass it onto Alison & Jayne who will get your prize in the post

Without more ado it's time for this week challenge and to get you in the mood
cue music maestro.....Jingle Bells....Jingle Bells....yes.....
IT'S CHRISTMAS IN JULY
we know you are all thinking it's still summer...not according to the recent weather we've been having but anyway....it's never too early to make a start on the Christmas Card List so a great chance to get some inspiration for this year's cards
and it's entirely up to you what you create....the only limit is your own imagination.....a card...altered art...layout...notebook etc...the only RULE being that you use at lease ONE PENNY BLACK IMAGE...LARGE SENTIMENT OR STICKEROO

all you need to do to enter is leave your name and a direct link to your entry with Mr Linky so we can come visit you and if you don't have a blog just e-mail your entry to me (Kath) and I will pop it on the blog for you and you will qualify for the prize draw.

And talking of prizes.....more fabulous generosity from our lovely sponsors
for 2 lucky winners who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday
from Julia at Stampers Supermarket

2 Penny Black Slapstick Stamps
LOFTY
PAISLEY SWIRLS

13.7M Roll of Stampin Up Red Grosgrain Ribbon
and our fabulous Design Team have well and truly got into the Christmas spirit with the gorgeous Christmas images which Penny Black do so well....lots of fabulous inspiration for you...so no excuse for last minute Christmas card making.













Happy Christmas card making
Hugs from the Design Team
xxx
from Alison by e-mail

29 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! I won!! lol** Thankyou so much. I will email you asap.
I am a huge Christmas fan so I love this week's challenge and the DT work is awesome.
Caroline xxx

G Peplow said...

Congrats Caroline!!!
Loving the design teams cards this week but it's not surprising, I LOVE CHRISTMAS, now you've gone and got me all excited, I'll have to go and lay down in a darkened room:) xx

Annika kort & gott said...

This weeks challenges suits me just fine. I´ve made a christmas card a week this year, so this is my 29:th christmas card.
hugs from Annika in Sweden

Sally said...

Well done Caroline on winning. This is a great challenge. Really beautiful cards fron the DT again.
Hugs Sally xx

Creaine said...

It's hot here and you're talking about Christmas!
I've entered my card.
bye.
Ine

Deloris said...

It's a bit difficult to think about snow and Christmas when it's over 90 outside, but I gave it a try this morning.

Deloris

nnatroll said...

Oh, I love making christmascards so this challenge suits me just fine! //Anna from Sweden

Hunters Moon said...

Wow love the DT cards, I have discovered that I need more Penny Black Christmas stamps this will hopefully be rectified soon. I have managed to get one entered though.

Sam

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations Caroline.

Merry Christmas everyone! lol

Esther said...

I have lots of Penny Black Christmas stamps -I love them ,tricky to get into Christmas mood, but think I managed ok, thansk for the Challenge..Esther

Mrs Wonka said...

Thanks for this challenge I really need to get on with my Christmas cards!
Z xxx

Faye said...

The DT cards are wonderful. x

Sue said...

Hi Girls
great challenge, getting ahead with me Christmas now! Gorgeous DT cards as always, sue,x

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards by the DT, my first Christmas card for this year! :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh thanks for the jump start on Christmas cards! I have so many lovely PB Christmas stamps!

Nela said...

Thanks for this challenge.
The DT cards are wonderful.
Nela

Hetty said...

What a lovely cards by the DT team, very inspirational. With this kinds of challenges I am half way through making my Christmas cards for this year, thanks!

Kathleen said...

I have usually made about 50 cards by this time of year but I have only made 1 besides this one this year. Thanks for getting me started.
Loved all the teams cards.
Thanks Kath x

Linda said...

Yay Christmas in July. Penny Black just make the best Christmas stamps ever. Love all the DT cards girls love Linda

MagsB said...

This is a brilliant excuse to use my newest Christmas Penny Black stamp! The DT cards are great, and now I want to make loads more Christmas cards!!!

luv, Mags x

TRACEY O said...

Lovely cute cards from the DT

Lizzies said...

Wonderful cards made by everyone.

Lizzie

Mervi said...

Fabulous DT- samples!!!
Sweet greetings,-))Mervi

Genevieve said...

The DT cards are wonderful.
Thanks for this challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Great Challenge!

annies place said...

Thanks for the challenge I've been making one a week for dc challenge so now happily on week 31, so won't be last minute this year if I keep it up.
Love the DT cards,
Ann x

KraftyKaren said...

I've been making Christmas cards since January so a nice easy challenge for me this week as I had loads of card toppers pre-done.

Fantastic examples as always from the design team.

Karen x

Linda (snail) said...

wow, the DT cards are beautiful as always! i could make christmas cards year round, so this was another fun challenge, even though i almost missed it.

Lynn said...

Better late than never - left my link with Mr Linky.

Lynn x